Dr.Eng.Andi Rusdin, ST., MT., MSc
Dekan I NIP 19710303 19903 1 003
Educations , Positions & Publications
– Sarjana Teknik, Hasanuddin University, Indonesia, 1996.
– Master Teknik, Bandung Institute of Technology, Beasiswa CTAB DIKTI Indonesia, 2000.
– Master of Science, UNESCO-IHE, Netherlands Fellowship Programmes, the Netherlands, 2005.
– Doctor of Engineering, Kyushu University, Monbukagakusho Scholarship, Japan, 2009.
– Post-Doctoral, University of Mississippi, Fulbright Visiting Researcher, USA, 2012.
– Post-Doctoral, University of Mississippi, SAME-Dikti Scholarship, USA, 2014.
– Post-Doctoral, Ghent University, LOTUS III Erasmus-Mundus Scholarship, Belgium, 2015.
– Lecturer and Researcher, Department of Civil Engineering, Tadulako University, Indonesia, March 1998 – Now.
– Vice Dean for Academic Affairs, Faculty of Engineering, Tadulako University, 2015 – Now
– Outbound Coordinator, International Office, Tadulako University, September 2010 – Now.
– Head of Hydraulic Laboratory, Department of Civil Engineering, Tadulako University, Indonesia, July 2011 – 2015.
– Head of Computational Laboratory, Department of Civil Engineering, Tadulako University, Indonesia, April 2010 – June 2011.
– Secretary, Research Center of Water Resources Development, Tadulako Universiy, Indonesia, August 2002 – July 2003.
– Rusdin A., Vertical Velocity ProfIle Improvement of Oscillatory Boundary Layer Simulation, Proceeding 9th National Seminar of Civil Engineering, Surabaya, Indonesia, 2013.
– Rusdin A., Oshikawa. H., Hashimoto A., and Komatsu T.. Flow for Controling Sediment Transport and Water Quality in Coastal Water Area. Proc. National Seminar on Natural Science. Indonesia, 2012.
– Rusdin A., Oshikawa. H., Hashimoto A., and Komatsu T.. Flow Pattern Characteristics around Asymmetrical Pipes in Oscillatory Flow Fields. Proc. the 6th Korea-Thailand-Indonesia Joint Symposium on Biomass Utilization and Renewable Energy. Indonesia, 2012.
– Ding Y., Rusdin A., Kuiry S. N., Zhang Y., Jia Y.,and Altinakar M. S.. Validation of An Integrated Coastal Processes Model by Simulating Strom-Surge and Wave in the Mississippi/louisiana Gulf Coast. Proc. 3rd Int. Symp. On shallow Flows, Iowa City, USA, 2012.
– Hashimoto A., Matsushita T., Rusdin A., and Komatsu T.. Experimental Study on The Ability to Induce A Unidirectional Flow by A Pipe With A Flage. Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers, Ser. B1 (Hydraulic Engineering), Vol. 67, Issue 4, pp. I_1639-I_1644, 2012. (in Japanese with Englsih Abstract).
– Hashimoto A., Matsushita T., Rusdin A., and Komatsu T.. Study on Mechanisms for Producing a Unidirectional Flow by a Pipe with A Flange. Proc. Of Annual Meeting, Japapanese Society of Fluid Mechanics. 2010. (In Japanese with English Abstract).